Props to IE's swipe to go back feature.

E Lizzle

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see it offer a bit more "resistance", I find it easy to accidentally back swipe. It is a cool way to navigate on touch, though.

-E

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
For me it works great now with 8.1 :smile: before the upgrade it tended to often go back two or more pages, but that has never happened on 8.1

pbankey

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
It still needs a lot of work.

What they did was fix bugs that they inadvertently added with an update that weren't there before. I don't give them props for that.

I was actually about to create a topic because I'm so frustrated with the ridiculous auto-refresh when swiping back rather than using page cache info. You know, what they already have in the desktop version of IE.

Please tell me there's a registry edit, setting, or something I can do to stop this auto refresh when swiping back. Its so incredibly annoying!

drachen23

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
This needs to be added to WP8 and being able to close the program with a swipe from top to bottom.

+8.1. After having used the Surface for a year, I find myself doing this all the time on my phone. Having the tabs open when you swipe down from the top like Win 8.1 would be fantastic too. IE11 in Win 8.1 seems to have adopted WP's menubar ellipsis at the bottom and I hope we get more UI cross-pollination between the two OSes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos