Hey guys so Im fairly new to WP8 and I'm having a issues viewing videos in the Room my wife and I share. So when I upload a video to our "room" my wife will be notified that there is a new picture(not sure why it doesn't say video) but when she goes to view it, it tells her"sorry this video file cannot be played". I have verified that it does the same same thing on my phone as well. We are both using 928's. One thing I did notice was that if you went into SkyDrive app and play the file it works just fine. Sorry for the long post but does anyone know why this is happening?
    10-25-2013 01:49 PM
    How long have you waited after adding the video to the room? Maybe it just needs time to sync.

• ▼Why do I get an error message when I tap a room member's Tile?

This could be a temporary problem while your room is being synchronised. If that's the case, the Tile should return to normal after the sync completes. If the problem persists, it could be because you've deleted the contact from your phone or unfriended the contact on Messenger. In that case, you'll need to invite that person to your room again.
    Rooms and Groups FAQ | Windows Phone How-to (United Kingdom)
    10-26-2013 02:56 AM
    Thanks for the feedback but I have waited for them to sync and it still won't play the file. So basically any video file that's shared in our room won't play. The only way to view them is to go into the actual Skydrive app find our shared folder and view them in there. I was wondering if anyone else has issues viewing videos in their "rooms" area?
    10-27-2013 11:57 AM