Help needed regarding media streaming

Abhijith CD

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have a Lumia 520. I would like to stream audio and video from my windows 8 pc to phone using wifi. I tried searching the internet but I only get results pertaining to android and ios. The result i got in this forum leads to vlc mirror app which is not available anymore. Plz give me any ideas or links regarding this.

Thanks in advance��

kjnoel

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have a Lumia 520. I would like to stream audio and video from my windows 8 pc to phone using wifi. I tried searching the internet but I only get results pertaining to android and ios. The result i got in this forum leads to vlc mirror app which is not available anymore. Plz give me any ideas or links regarding this.

Thanks in advance��

Try Splashtop personal on your Windows Phone. Then install the Splashtop Streamer on your PC.

rebornempowered

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Plex is releasing a WP8 app soon. There is a WP7 app in the store but it doesn't work very well on WP8. It only works for me over cellular data and not on Wi-Fi.

If you can, I would recommend waiting because I have not heard if those who purchased the WP7 one will get an update or have to buy a new one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss