Anyone want a Vizio WP? Coming soon.

Lumia 8x

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Got tired of waiting for Sony Ericsson WP? Or you just don't want to wait for Nokia phones to receive updates in timely manner? Or lack of HTC app support? Well we've got a great news! We at Vizio works hard to bring quality products with excellent tech support who are highly trained based in USA (looking at you Dell), and mostly importantly, we highly value Windows Phone as a key mobile operating system. We introduce new Vizio V-phone. It packs revolutionary display technology called Screen Vacuum which sucks the air out of the display to give you glare free display, 4.5 beautiful LCD screen, big battery, 2500 mAH, unified speaker that lets you hear music and listen to calls in same spot, and our latest aluminum technology we used to construct the phone called VStrong that doesn't wear off and it is anti scratch ready. More information coming very soon at Vizio World in 2014.

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Got tired of waiting for Sony Ericsson WP? Or you just don't want to wait for Nokia phones to receive updates in timely manner? Or lack of HTC app support? Well we've got a great news! We at Vizio works hard to bring quality products with excellent tech support who are highly trained based in USA (looking at you Dell), and mostly importantly, we highly value Windows Phone as a key mobile operating system. We introduce new Vizio V-phone. It packs revolutionary display technology called Screen Vacuum which sucks the air out of the display to give you glare free display, 4.5 beautiful LCD screen, big battery, 2500 mAH, unified speaker that lets you hear music and listen to calls in same spot, and our latest aluminum technology we used to construct the phone called VStrong that doesn't wear off and it is anti scratch ready. More information coming very soon at Vizio World in 2014.

Question, are you a vizio rep, an employee, or just a vizio fan boy? I ask because you did an awful lot of bashing on your "competitors" but gave very few details on your product, ya know, processor type and speed, resolution, storage, ECT, things any WP fan would want to know, don't get me wrong, I own several vizio products, I've checked out your all in one windows PC, thought it was a good start, just a bit under powered, haven't heard anything about vizio getting into phones, but its an intriguing idea, but your post if legit needs some fine tuning, the WP community may be small compared to the big boys, BUT as a general whole, were pretty demanding and fairly smart when it comes to our phones, less hype more info is the best approach with the WP community, oh and when in 2014 is your event, early, mid, cause I would definitely like to see what your bringing to the table, we need good OEMS especially ones who will support their products

Lumia 8x

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Question, are you a vizio rep, an employee, or just a vizio fan boy? I ask because you did an awful lot of bashing on your "competitors" but gave very few details on your product, ya know, processor type and speed, resolution, storage, ECT, things any WP fan would want to know, don't get me wrong, I own several vizio products, I've checked out your all in one windows PC, thought it was a good start, just a bit under powered, haven't heard anything about vizio getting into phones, but its an intriguing idea, but your post if legit needs some fine tuning, the WP community may be small compared to the big boys, BUT as a general whole, were pretty demanding and fairly smart when it comes to our phones, less hype more info is the best approach with the WP community, oh and when in 2014 is your event, early, mid, cause I would definitely like to see what your bringing to the table, we need good OEMS especially ones who will support their products

SSorry I don't work for Vizio :p I thought it would be fun to be as Vizio if they were to release such a device.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I owned a vizio PC and loved it, just had some issues with it. I would be very interested in a Vizio windows phone. But I have a feeling they would go android, not windows phone. Or if they make an android phone, that it will dual boot. And I would want it to be on US carriers, like AT&T, and have high end specs (1080p, quad core, etc), and 4.5-5.0" screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon