can i wirelessly sync photos ?

a7medo778

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
hi there
i am getting my mother a wp instead of her aging iphone 4s
she only uses whatsapp and the phone it self regularly so the app situation shouldn't be a big problem
the problem though is that she takes alot of pictures, so the 16gb on the 925 will probably fill up pretty fast, and since their is now sd option

is there a way to wirelessly sync the photos to a w8 pc ?

regards
ahmad

Zerveone

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey,
If You don't mind using Skydrive, then it's simple. You can set Your phone to sync photos automatically by wi-fi or data to Your Skydrive account. To do that just go to settings, swipe left/right to get into Apps settings, find "pictures + camera" settings and there set Your pictures to sync with highest quality (requires wi-fi), rest can be done with data. Unfortunately You can't sync your photos directly to Your PC.

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
forget the fact that skydrive only has 7gb, that can be a temporary holding place if you will, thats not a problem, what i do is, have a sync program point (goodsync etc) to my skydrive folder and back that content up to a usb hard drive, and i also have a batch file set that weekly wipes the content of the skydrive folder, so that 7gb becomes infinitely reusable, so i use it purely as a way of getting my photos wirelessly automated off to my PC

a7medo778

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
forget the fact that skydrive only has 7gb, that can be a temporary holding place if you will, thats not a problem, what i do is, have a sync program point (goodsync etc) to my skydrive folder and back that content up to a usb hard drive, and i also have a batch file set that weekly wipes the content of the skydrive folder, so that 7gb becomes infinitely reusable, so i use it purely as a way of getting my photos wirelessly automated off to my PC
good idea :D
925 here i come :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett