Can't access xbox

Rokas Bobina

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

So I recently got a htc S8 and so far it has been great. Then I started downloading apps and games to my phone, everything that wasn't from the XBOX category works flawless, but when I go to the XBOX category and try to install anything, it says downloading for a bit and an error pops up saying:
"There has been a problem completing your request. Try again later. Error code: 80070020".
Also, when I attempt to sign in through the xbox tab found in the games app I get the same error.

What am I missing here? Do I actually need an XBOX 360 for this to work? Could it possibly be a regional problem as I'm from Lithuania?

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
i faced similar problem while playing wordament on android and on WP as well...got automatically resolved aftr 4 hours as mentioned by them

Rokas Bobina

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I have found a way to fix this and similiar problems. Apparently the date set on your phone has to be set manually when you buy the phone, at first I didn't notice that the date was set to June instead of November. So if anyone has problems with updating your software or downloading apps I suggest using the fix that I did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99