There was an update on IOS with google now to set reminders and more with the ok google feature. Will Microsoft be competing with this voice feature. I mean we wait for next year or month. I feel they should push these out now than later. The more apple and google advance,the more we will fall behind.
    11-05-2013 04:00 PM
    Google has plans to drive IOS development. This is the only reason they produce products for IOS with the voracity they are. Make no mistake, they could give a dogone about IOS. Moreover, they are stepping up the process because of the advance of Windows Phone. Don't sweat the small stuff.
    11-05-2013 05:51 PM
    Google has plans to drive IOS development. This is the only reason they produce products for IOS with the voracity they are. Make no mistake, they could give a dogone about IOS. Moreover, they are stepping up the process because of the advance of Windows Phone. Don't sweat the small stuff.
    +95+ market share combined is not small stuff. Regardless of why Google and apple are collaborating, the op's point is real .
    11-05-2013 06:46 PM
    I don't think it has anything to do with Bing services because Google services blow Bing out of the water right now. When Apple started ditching Google services or at least not making them the default applications is when Google realized they would be losing a ton of revenue. Was Apple's maps better than Google's maps? Absolutely not, so Google wasn't afraid of the app but rather of losing that portal to their services. Google keeps saying that they aren't about Android but getting their services out there and if that's the case I'd welcome them on WP because if they provide a better service I don't really care who it comes from. Bing is really disjoined right now. I don't get the same experience or even the same Bing apps on WP that I get on Windows and that's sad.
    11-05-2013 08:16 PM