Alternative to Kindle

NicUK

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I appreciate this is probably better suited to a general Windows 8 forum but I couldn't find that - sorry.

Anyway I wondered if anyone had a good alternative to Amazon's Kindle for Windows 8. I really wanted the Kobo app but I can't find it in the store, although I can see references to it on the internet.

Does anyone know if it exists, or is it just limited to certain regions? I'm in the UK by the way.

Thanks,

Nic

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
They seem to have a desktop app which you can download from their website, the metro app seems to have vanished

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I appreciate this is probably better suited to a general Windows 8 forum but I couldn't find that - sorry.

Anyway I wondered if anyone had a good alternative to Amazon's Kindle for Windows 8. I really wanted the Kobo app but I can't find it in the store, although I can see references to it on the internet.

Does anyone know if it exists, or is it just limited to certain regions? I'm in the UK by the way.

Thanks,

Nic

I moved your thread to the Windows 8 forum.

NicUK

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for moving the post!

I guess it will have to be the Kobe desktop app then, I can't find a Nook app over on the UK store.

Thanks,

Nic

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz