Which Facebook do you use?

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Guys and girls which Facebook do you use and recommend? Here is a few ways i use Facebook on WP8.

Facebook mobile site - i use this by far the most but it can be slow and unresponsive at times, plus when viewing any pictures posted it doesn't fit onto my 620 screen. Which is very irritating.

Facebook mobile site when i switch it to desktop view in phone settings - Runs very well fast responsive and easy to use although the UI is way to dated.

Facebook Beta & The Official version - To me its just a mess just doesn't feel like Facebook a lot stuff missing, i use these 2 very seldom.

Facebook baked into WP8 - Works well but is missing way to many features, its quick and updates almost any notifications fast like using this Facebook when just posting a status.

So has any fellow users any tips of ways to use Facebook or any other apps made by 3rd parties run well?

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I mainly use the baked-in FB, supplementing with the official app. However, I only use FB for a few groups and to stay in tough with family and a handful of friends I cannot easily contact otherwise (my friends list is under 40).

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I use the app. The built in fb is nice but I need more features as well as the Twitter integration as well. I want to be able to mention people in comments and statuses if they are in my contacts list I should be able to mention them complete with a auto suggest feature for both fb and twitter, we should also be able to like comments and favorite tweets.

One of the main reasons I use the app over the people hub is because alot of times it loads a few recent updates and then jumps to statuses from 23 hours ago the app never does that

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos