Got the Nokia Story teller on Amber running !

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
hey guys..i just downloaded the app on my lumia 820 !
although people are saying it isnt downlodable...actually it is !

The app is quite good...has a live tile exactly similar to PHOTOS tile..all pictures are segregated according to dates they were taken on and captions can be added too along with location !
va6y2u4u.jpg

Last edited:

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
change proxy settings to 117.135.139.179
and
Port - 8888..

Then go to the download link of STORYTELLER..press windows key and switch off proxy..click on install and enjoy

Last edited:

DarthMengon

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Cool app, but a lot doesn't work yet: deleting a picture, ungroup, add text to pictures, arrange thumbnails. Lumia 920

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro2_248 using Tapatalk

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
But i tout story teller wil be integrated to the main photos gallery!!! Ie. Tout it wil replace photos!!

That may be implemented in in WP 8.1 or in BLACK.
This app is still is in beta stage so it may be integrated just like STORAGE CHECK app from nokia was integrated later on !

sent from LUMIA 820 :)

jey979

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Please could someone tell me the steps to download it, please. If u got pictures its even better!!! :D Thanks!
chk out the 4th comment and follow t!! On proxy thing in WiFi nd type in those numbers then go to the app link click on it u gotta try for around 18 - 20 times till install option appears then click and go bak to WiFi and off the proxy and start downloading!!!

Thank you !!!

khatta

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
chk out the 4th comment and follow t!! On proxy thing in WiFi nd type in those numbers then go to the app link click on it u gotta try for around 18 - 20 times till install option appears then click and go bak to WiFi and off the proxy and start downloading!!!

Thank you !!!

Thanks ! It worked for me. Cool App.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)