Got the Nokia Story teller on Amber running !

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I find it easiest if you change location too ( always India) along with Wi-Fi Proxy, I just installed it on my 810, we'll see how much of it works...

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I find it easiest if you change location too along with Wi-Fi Proxy, I just installed it on my 810, we'll see who much of it works...

AFAIK changing ur region doesn't help much !

I downloaded many paper artist and NC without doing so.

sent from LUMIA 820 :)

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
AFAIK changing ur region doesn't help much !

I downloaded many paper artist and NC without doing so.

Are you talking about you or everyone or me ?
I've been using the proxy since August 5 and most of the time it works just as prescribed
but sometimes -especially apps that are region specific you have to change region, hiding the model ID (that's what the proxy does) isn't enough,
now if you can say for certainty that changing region never helps then perhaps you know more something I don't, if so what ?
I wrote "I" find it easiest if you change location too.... I didn't say you have to. :smile:
You did say AFAIK and that is true, you only know what you know -but numerous times peeps have had luck with also changing region when
just using the proxy didn't work - why in cases that the app wasn't region specific did it work? who knows why, but for some reason at times it does. :wink: and if members are hitting a brick wall I say "here is something else that sometimes helps" and...it does.

Last edited:

Panathas

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Does not work for me (from Germany). I even changed location/language to english, switched off location service. Tried to proxy with wifi and with mobile data, nothing.
Yesterday I could at least see the download button doing this (but could not download).

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Does not work for me (from Germany). I even changed location/language to english, switched off location service. Tried to proxy with wifi and with mobile data, nothing.
Yesterday I could at least see the download button doing this (but could not download).

Try changing ur location to India

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Damn you people and your fancy Nokias! :angry: What is Story Teller?

Its a handy little app to sort your pics according to date you clicked it on...you can add captions to your photo and tag places which can be seen on map and shared with others !

Its a modification of default gallery on WP8 :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786