multiple microsoft accounts per phone

RobbieRobski

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
SHORT VERSION:
is it possible to have 2 microsoft accounts on one phone and have access to app purchases/subscriptions from both?

LONG VERSION:
My sister bought my niece a Lumia 521 to replace a lost Zune HD. I want to share my XBMP with her as I was doing on her zune.
Originally, I setup the phone using my microsoft account, and then added her own outlook account so she could have her own contacts and calendar etc.

Even though have unchecked the options to sync email, contacts, calendar etc from my account. One problem is that if she tries to use msn messenger it will send as me. and I dont want to be involved in conversations with her friends obviously.

I think I might want to wipe the phone, set it up with her account as the primary and then add mine. But I'm not sure if I'll be able to add my account after the fact and still give her access to XBM and my apps. I know that obviously XBM is not intended for sharing. But this is basically the same household type of deal.

On android you can easily add another google account and gain access to app purchases... at least that's my experience from a couple years ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss