MOTO G (I am scared!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jnbs

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I think that the Moto G is a winner. For that price $179 (8GB) and $199 (16GB), I consider it a "flagship" phone. I am scared that it will WP users really quickly. I am buying one for instance!

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I think that the Moto G is a winner. For that price $179 (8GB) and $199 (16GB), I consider it a "flagship" phone. I am scared that it will WP users really quickly. I am buying one for instance!

why would wp users suddenly switch to some random moto android? I don't get your logic

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
The device is sold by Motorola (Google).. Updates are confirmed. Performance is good. Price is killer. More apps, good price, updates..

Sure the phone is cheap and good But it's ANDROID, why would WP users suddenly all jump to ANDROID?

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I understand that it is Android, but remember that with Kitkat the performance is improved for lower spec phones

I think you don't understand what I mean...
Sure the nexus 5 is an awesome phone but I'm not getting it because I like wp not android...

It's fine if you like multiple OS's but I don't think every wp user is like that

Jnbs

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I think you don't understand what I mean...
Sure the nexus 5 is an awesome phone but I'm not getting it because I like wp not android...

It's fine if you like multiple OS's but I don't think every wp user is like that

That's a good point... But it is an answer to the Lumia 52X and I think new adopters and some WP users might want to switch.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
The 520 has 8gb and runs smoothly, gets all updates, and costs $100, so I don't know what you're worrying about.

Jnbs

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
The 520 has 8gb and runs smoothly, gets all updates, and costs $100, so I don't know what you're worrying about.

I love the 520, but I want you to remember the other storage problem, lack of FFC and Flash.. Don't want to,sound too critical.. But this is a good option for the price

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
this phone is big effin news and needs to be editorialized and moved to the main Microsoft news forum.....it won't see much action in this forum.

They are going to destroy the low end with this phone....take 520 popularity and multiply it by Android numbers...I've said all along that if MicroKia doesn't pull out all the stops on a low end device that someone would.

$179 SIM FREE was 620 numbers just a few months ago....and this phone stomps it in every possible way....like total domination.

The HUGE problem is MVNOs will pick this thing up and sell the crap out of it. SIII like specs for crazy cheap. Microsoft has to do something NOW.

They have zero room to eke out some half baked trash like a 525 now...that phone is basically DOA. It is imperative that a new 8xx match this phone feature for feature and cost. Anything else and MS can just close up shop.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That's a good point... But it is an answer to the Lumia 52X and I think new adopters and some WP users might want to switch.

an answer? no this is a smackdown of epic proportions...the 525 should not rear its head now for over a $100 ANYWHERE. Anything more would look ridiculous.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Sure the phone is cheap and good But it's ANDROID, why would WP users suddenly all jump to ANDROID?

it is people who never knew/considered WP who will jump to this. hell it is even for android users who were considering WP that will jump on this. Why do people not get this? It is big frickin news and Microsoft needs an answer like yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)