Help Please. Youtube plays ad then closes.

The816

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Using the Youtube app on my Lumia 822 and everytime I click to play a video that has an ad, it will play the ad, then back out to the video's web page. If I click the video again it only repeats. Funny, because it seems since I've noticed it doing this, EVERY video on Youtube has an ad. Also, completely unrelated, when I was making this post I accidently pushed back and closed my keyboard before I was done typing and when I tried to get it back up it would appear and immediately disappear. Couldn't find any way around it so I had to start over.

Last edited by a moderator:

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Mine does this also. Why doesn't the site just work like it should? I have metrotube but sometimes the related videos links on the site help me find what I'm looking for better than metrotube's search search or related feature.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Using the Youtube app on my Lumia 822 and everytime I click to play a video that has an ad, it will play the ad, then back out to the video's web page. If I click the video again it only repeats. Funny, because it seems since I've noticed it doing this, EVERY video on Youtube has an ad. Also, completely unrelated, when I was making this post I accidently pushed back and closed my keyboard before I was done typing and when I tried to get it back up it would appear and immediately disappear. Couldn't find any way around it so I had to start over.

well, you can download myTube from WPStore, trial is fully-functional, description says its restricted, but I've never experienced any restriction on trial (even watching 2hrs long movie). However bought the app to support the dev.

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=d994dce8-38f9-4ed3-ae6c-e334d4bd558c

and to play videos on youtube website you should change your IE settings to display mobile versions of websites.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers