Multi contact not showing up.

WoWNyx

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi im facing some problem with L520.

Its kinda wired though. See I imported my contacts from google into my outlook email and synced it to my phone. Now the funny thing is I have contacts eg. Mobile 1 xxxxx and mobile 2 xxxx home xxxx and office xxxxx all in 1 contact. What happens is, it only shows mobile 1 phone number and if I try to send a SMS and select that contact I'll only see the mobile 1 number.

Funny thing is, when I hit "edit outlook" contact all the numbers are shown ( even in outlook.com ). I even tried to create a new contact with that number it still shows up the same.

It is all kinda random. It some times will show a different contact like home number instead of the other numbers.

Anyone knows a fix for this?

WoWNyx

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
When I click into the contact card generally. Ill only see 1 number the others will be missing or more like hidden. They only show up when I edit the contact.

Does it have something to do with MS hendelling contacts?
Because the contacts I have is 1 for calling and the other for SMS. Its the same contact with a different code in front of it.

Eg, 009601234567 and the other is 123009601234567.

The first contact will show up and the second one will not. Even though they are listed in different categorys.

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
When I click into the contact card generally. Ill only see 1 number the others will be missing or more like hidden. They only show up when I edit the contact.

Does it have something to do with MS hendelling contacts?
Because the contacts I have is 1 for calling and the other for SMS. Its the same contact with a different code in front of it.

Eg, 009601234567 and the other is 123009601234567.

The first contact will show up and the second one will not. Even though they are listed in different categorys.
no wonder, WP does have a auto function to handle international code, which sometimes is a pain in the *** when you tryto call 1800 numbers internationally.
If you must have a different prefix for different contact method you might want to try to turn off international assist.
Or else it is better to save the root number.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05