Windows store gift card

Corvodin

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
When you redeem a windows store gift card, does the money get tied to your MS account, so you can use it in the WP 8 store and the Win8 store as well ?

markk132

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Yup, that's correct. You can use it in either store.

are you sure of this? have you done it? I got a windows store gift card with the purchase of a dell venue 8 pro, but then i sold the venue 8 pro and kept the gift card. eventually i'll get a windows 8 machine, but for now i only have a windows 8 phone. i can add this gift card to my phone and still use it for windows 8 apps once i get a windows 8 machine? for some reason i thought the gift cards for the windows phone store and windows 8 store were separate...

Meagey

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
are you sure of this? have you done it? I got a windows store gift card with the purchase of a dell venue 8 pro, but then i sold the venue 8 pro and kept the gift card. eventually i'll get a windows 8 machine, but for now i only have a windows 8 phone. i can add this gift card to my phone and still use it for windows 8 apps once i get a windows 8 machine? for some reason i thought the gift cards for the windows phone store and windows 8 store were separate...

Its a definite I've done it

jsiddle2025

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site

He is correct, I used my 50$ card on apps for wp8, w8.1, music, movies, etc through both stores

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo