ATIV S and GDR2

sebdoucet

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Why Samsung continue blocking radio fm and datascence ?

I call them, and after 10min someone answer me, take my serial number and please me to wait 15min to come back and ask me "where did you give your update".... WHAT !?!! You need 15min to ask me that ?? Rage quit .... Has many people says to me, Samsung customer service suck.

Now, I m stuck with the cell phone and I want known if anyone known a safe method to unlock these feature, my guaranty expire on december and anyway even if my phone crash, call Samsung support doesn't going to help me more.

Cheers.

Samsung hardware: Banned of my list.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Why Samsung continue blocking radio fm and datascence ?

I call them, and after 10min someone answer me, take my serial number and please me to wait 15min to come back and ask me "where did you give your update".... WHAT !?!! You need 15min to ask me that ?? Rage quit .... Has many people says to me, Samsung customer service suck.

Now, I m stuck with the cell phone and I want known if anyone known a safe method to unlock these feature, my guaranty expire on december and anyway even if my phone crash, call Samsung support doesn't going to help me more.

Cheers.

Samsung hardware: Banned of my list.

1. FM Radio isn't blocked, it's not available on ANY ATIV S branded or unbranded, locked or unlocked. I have an ATIV S, unbranded and unlocked and I don't have FM Radio either and we don't know if the hardware is in the device or not. If it is then Samsung haven't provided the drivers to get it working yet so no amount of hacks will get it working without them.

2. After installing GDR2 you need to perform a factory reset on your ATIV S to get Data Sense, blame Microsoft for that one as it's a file that fails to run after the update.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
yea it may be frustrating but just chill a bit. its like when people keep blaming microsoft because ATT forcefully removed features from their devices

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte