WP8 has too much bad sides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scornt

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

WP8 has simply way too much bad sides.

1. Sandboxed file system: You can't send videos with WhatsApp. Other programs should have access to you video, audio and picture libraries.
2. Quality limitation: sending high quality videos or photos is not possible. They will be compromised even if you try to send it with email or upload it to skydrive.
Especially on Lumia 1020 it is very senseless because you have to connect to a computer before you can send your high quality and good looking pictures and videos. Why that bad limitations?
3. Battery drain: On too much WP devices are drains known and nothing is done to prevent/fix them. On my Lumia 1020 I lost 15-25% over night and I tested out various settings but it didn't help. Too sad, other devices like iPhone or HTC One had a maximal drain of 3% a night.
4. Toasts: Its really suspicious that so many toast won't reach the phone. WP8 issue or nearly all servers of apps are working bad?
5. Facebook App: Nearly the worst app I know. Chat is really buggy, dont Update on itself. Extremly laggy, toasts don't reach the phone, tile notification don't work.
6. Volume Control: You don't have seperate controls for media, phone and alarm. Very sad.
7. Not really important but I really don't like the emoticons. They should change them to original or good ones like HTC did.

WP8 could be a very nice OS especially with Nokia Lumia but Microsoft messed it up with the issues posted aboved.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
It seems like MS will probably fix these issues with WP8.1. I mean WP8.1 is likely gonna be like WIndows 8.1 in a way. In terms of features and 77% in APIs

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Is there a point to your post? Are you asking for help with those issues? Or are you just posting them to the WPC forums because you don't have a blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans