My thoughts about Windows Phone 8.

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Well,i've been using my WP8 for ~ 1 month now and i gotta tell you about my thoughts Windows phone. (I will talk generally about Windows Phone not just my phone itself)
The first impressiong was really good,despite i had no experience with Windows Phones,in just a few days i learned the basics! Something good for new users of WP8. The UI and Smoothness is just great,i never used a phone that didn't lag at all! Also many people say Windows Phone doesn't have many apps but they are just wrong,in the Windows store there is almost any essential app for someone who uses Social Networks and games.And also i noticed that almost every week i see new awesome apps joing the Windows Store,for example today i just downloaded the Hill Climb Racing which is one of my favourite games on Android,and don't forget that R* soon will release GTA:SA ;) . And a few days ago i saw an article about WP8.1 and this will make this Awesome OS even more AWESOME! Notification center,Improved multitasking and Cortana will come along WP8.1 (I'm just so excited :D ).
Conclusion: I think if Microsoft continue upgrading this unique mobile OS ( Everyone knows that Android and iOS are not like WP8,that's why i love it. ),hopefully in the near future it might take over from iOS and Android. That's my opinion about Windows Phone 8,feel free to tell me what you think

bricky23

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I agree. After 8.1 is released, they just need the right phone. It needs to have a 5" screen with a small bezel, to keep the phone size small, and thin. Great camera, fast, and the option to disable, or reduce animation. And great battery!

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa