Music/memorary card problem

MichaelBanning

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
This has happened twice on my 1520 now, which I've had since it came out, and I've had the storage card for about a week I think. The first time was yesterday and the second time just now.

The problem is that all my playlists disappear, and then when I go into XBox musiconly artist or album that shows up is "unknown artist" (for which I have a few songs) but when I swipe over to songs all the songs are still there. I fixed it last time by deleting all the music off my phone and starting over again, but that was just an hour ago maybe.

I did have connect with xbox music on, so I've switched that off and will see if that helps. cloud collection and now playing were already turned off.

MichaelBanning

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I posted this twice in the wp8 forum? I mentioned it in the 1520 forum but in a thread primarily concerned with a separate issue I've been dealing with involving my sim card. Apologies if people felt I've been double posting.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I posted this twice in the wp8 forum? I mentioned it in the 1520 forum but in a thread primarily concerned with a separate issue I've been dealing with involving my sim card. Apologies if people felt I've been double posting.

I'm just warning you, they might give you a "time out" for even minor infractions. "you need to read the rules, not knowing is not an excuse"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro