facebook app problem

paulalex93

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I noticed today that whenever i post something to instagram and also share it to facebook, the facebook app does not show it. If I go to IE and to facebook website I can see that post with the caption "via Instagram" but on my facebook app I do not see the post. I go to my profile and it shows everything but my instagram posts. Facebook beta neither, i tried with that too and no change. Does anybody knows how to fix it?

paulalex93

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
yes but other people can see it, meaning my brother from android could see them. can't believe that this simple thing isn't included in the app. beginning to question if I should stick with this platform

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I guess what you see on your fb app is only your own in posts and not other stuff shared through other apps to your GB prof. Is this available on other fb apps on droid or iOS??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

6029KingStephen

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
As far as I can tell, this is no different to non-mobile FB, and no different to iPhone FB (except on WP it's a lot faster!) I posted from Instagram on WP to FB yesterday, and on all platforms it appears in my photos as the latest photo but not on my timeline.

To achieve a different result, post it from the camera roll via the FB app itself instead of from Instagram.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon