how to stop text message highlight banner??

MhJuv

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Text messages pop up to preview the text, now this is problematic when the phone is in someone else 's hand. Any way to change it??

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Text messages pop up to preview the text, now this is problematic when the phone is in someone else's hand. Any way to change it??

No its not possible. Only thing you could do is to Give your phone to others in KIDS CORNER.. it wont show the Message Toasts and also restrict the app, features usable for the person.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
No its not possible. Only thing you could do is to Give your phone to others in KIDS CORNER.. it wont show the Message Toasts and also restrict the app, features usable for the person.

Lol, if the phone does not have the lock passcode, all you have to do is hit the power button twice to enter the normal mode, don't take my word, try it.

Its like giving someone a burger/fries in a cardboard box and expecting they won't be able to open the box or eat it.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Lol, if the phone does not have the lock passcode, all you have to do is hit the power button twice to enter the normal mode, don't take my word, try it.

Its like giving someone a burger/fries in a cardboard box and expecting they won't be able to open the box or eat it.

Ha ha, thats true.. I hope the passcode is set!! else there is no use of hiding the Toasts, the Other Person could take the Messaging and see what it was :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb