Restore Deleted Files From SD Card

suarez x7

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi was moving a lot of files from my phone memory today on my lumia 620 and for some strange reason i found out that all my music has gone from my sd card and now im really annoyed and sad because all my good music has gone and i live for my music :'(

Is there any way i can restore it to get my music back from my sd card...Or at least find out the names of the music on my sd card so i can re-download them one by one.

Really desperate..please help :(

suarez x7

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Will this work?

I tried connecting my phone to the computer by recuva doesent let me select my phone as a drive.

How would i be able to connect my micro sd card into my computer?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Will this work?

I tried connecting my phone to the computer by recuva doesent let me select my phone as a drive.

How would i be able to connect my micro sd card into my computer?

no guarantees, but its the best option we have, short of professional service.

a lot of computers have card slots, but i guess you dont have one.
(also cease using the card, because use can overwrite more of your music)

get an adapter, like a microSD card reader (or a SD card reader and get a microSD > full-size SD adapter) and plug it in directly to your computer.

suarez x7

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys. I have a sc reader but the slots are too big for my small micro sd card so i cant put it in my computer.

Is there a way i can get an app or something that tell me all the songs that have ever been played on my phone or ever been on my sd card??

in desperate need of help. I had a really good library collection and i now i feel really sad i lost them :(

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Same thing happened to my dad with his pictures on his Note 3. He just went to Walmart and bought a USB stick that was able to accept his SD card and web popped it into my computer and ran recurva and BAM, 400 pictures recovered.

I then introduced him to the cloud. :)

suarez x7

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
i knoww but is there another way i can somehow find out all songs that have been played on windows phone xbox music app.

That would be great...all i actually need is the name of the songs!

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site

suarez x7

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Guys unfortunately scrobbleme didnt work.

I am very poor but i am thinking of buying a micro sd card reader. If i then connect up my card to the computer and use Recuva will that definately pick up the song names on my phone????

Thank you for your time.

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Guys unfortunately scrobbleme didnt work.

I am very poor but i am thinking of buying a micro sd card reader. If i then connect up my card to the computer and use Recuva will that definately pick up the song names on my phone????

Thank you for your time.

It might work, but I wouldn't waste your money on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa