Recommend WP8 to a friend!

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,lately a friend of mine broke his phone...and he asked me what phone to buy,and i showed him my lovely nokia lumia 520 and he really loved the UI and perfomance and he told me that he might be a lumia 920 for himself! That's great,because only a few people here use Windows Phones and would be nice to see more using them.

Have you ever recomment to a friend buy a Windows Phone?

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I have! I have recommended WP to my two closest friends. My bestie ended up getting a Lumia 710 early last year as a result and has since switched to the 521 as of this past summer. My other friend was considering getting a WP as an upgrade from her old HTC Sensation but ended up getting an iPhone 5 instead. She told me that the next phone she gets will be a WP (hope so).

More recently, I also recommended the 521 to another friend from my bowling league. She's got this ancient Android phone that she says she hates. I gave her info on the deal HSN.com was having during the summer for getting the phone for only $80. Sadly, she has yet to get the 521. I did mention something about it to her a couple of weeks ago and she said she's going to look into it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes