How do you Beta Test a game?

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
There's this iOS game called "King of Opera" (also was released on Android a month ago) which is fantastic that isn't available on Windows Phone and they allowed me to beta test it.

Is that easy to do? I really want this game to be on Windows Phone since it's really addicting.

If it's going to be hard can someone do it for the whole community? Thank you!!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
It's quite simple, really. All you have to do is give your Live ID/Microsoft Account to the dev.

The dev handles everything from there (aside from you getting the link for the app and installing it)

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
It's quite simple, really. All you have to do is give your Live ID/Microsoft Account to the dev.

The dev handles everything from there (aside from you getting the link for the app and installing it)

Oh thanks! I'm getting an Ativ this month, finally and will try to help them get their app on the Windows Phone Store. I will try and contact my friend who has a WP and hopefully bring this to WP sooner.

Sorry for being a complete ignorant but can they develop the app without a Windows Phone? If they need to test it, I could give them a hand by letting them install it on my phone for testing.. (or my friend's, since he's really into helping the WP community.)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Oh thanks! I'm getting an Ativ this month, finally and will try to help them get their app on the Windows Phone Store. I will try and contact my friend who has a WP and hopefully bring this to WP sooner.

Sorry for being a complete ignorant but can they develop the app without a Windows Phone? If they need to test it, I could give them a hand by letting them install it on my phone for testing.. (or my friend's, since he's really into helping the WP community.)

They could use either the emulator included in the SDK or let a real phone to test it.

Sent from my Lumia 620 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa