HTC 8S.... Rage.

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey, so I have the HTC 8S I have 0 Photos and 0 Music tracks on my Phone.. But I have 12 Downloaded Apps, there not big App, simple things like Twitter, YouTube etc.

I'm looking at my Phones Memory and this what it says...

Music + Video: 0Bytes

Pictures: 0Bytes

Apps: 643.25MB

Other: 941.39MB

System: 2.02GB

Free Space: 39.33MB

Seriously?!

I can just about download 1 more App with my phone freaking out saying Memory full, what is with this useless "Other" folder, why does it exist? And why does "System" take up most of the phones memory, did HTC even know what they were doing when they made this Phone? Did the thought of having more memory for Apps ever course there minds? I am stuck on a 2 year contract with this silly accuse of a phone... It really does get to me, I'm seeing Windows Phones with like 16GB or free space and then here I am with my 39.33MB.

Sorry for this rage but this this has to be the worse phone ever... Hell the battery can just about last a few hours and that is when I have nothing running you should see how long it last when an App is running... But yeah...

What Phone should I get next? I want a decent Lumia that has memory but is not extremely pricey.. Thanks!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Why blame it on HTC? This is an issue with the operating system, not the device.

I have an HTC 8S for over year now, and I have no regrets.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6