WP8. Friends taking notice.

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
If i go back a year or 2 when i was using a Nokia 710 with 7.8 i seen very little people with a WP and very little interest from friends in regards what phone i was using, fast forward to today I've been using a 620 & 925 with WP8 I've seen people use them in the wild, I've converted family and friends & have people asking me all the time what my phone is like, currently their have been 5 people i know made the switch all from iPhones, surely the more people see WP8 phones the more eager they will be to make the switch. Have you seen many people switch this year to WP8 or seem more interested than ever before to do so??

Last edited:

Sandeep Parandekar

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: WP8 friends taking notice.

Yes Marty,

I have also explained the features of WP to 3-4 of my friends and all of them purchased WP. I love my WP8 (NL820). Also I have observed from my friend circle, most of them are fade up of Android.

Sandeep

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I have converted 5 of my friends to WP and they are very happy with the phone. They are just addicted to Xbox live inspite of not having the Xbox. The only gripe for them is the inability to share songs via Whatsapp.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site

Believe it or not? Checking out at WalMart and the lady asked me what phone I had. I told her it was a Windows Phone (Nokia 928). She said that it certainly caught her eye.

The tide is about to rise and come to the shore.

kc77

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Just recently saw a worker at the movie theater that was taking my ticket had what I thought was a 920. It was bright red so it stuck out like a sore thumb. :p

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

I really do think this year will see a rise in WP8, with Xmas im sure parents will have bought their kids the 520 or another reasonably priced Lumia. As the months go by more and more people are jumping ship to WP8.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720