Viewing YouTube videos in IE10

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes when I'm using IE10 on my 1020, I navigate to YT in order to watch a video. So far, so good but I'm finding that the embedded adverts make it impossible to view anything. The advert will play and when it finishes, it takes me back to the YT page. If I press the play button again, the ad repeats.

Besides using a third party app such as Metrotube, is there anything I can do in IE10 that will enable me to view the video successfully please?

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
MetroTube hasn't seen any update since 4-5months, but developers are currently working on update :) you could also try myTube, trial is fully functional even that description says it's a bit limited with video playback restriction. + supports vevo videos playback; has no ads!

and IE10... you can go to IE settings and change Website preference from Desktop version to Mobile version and enjoy mobile youtube website.
Note: not every video is available on mobile youtube, depends on publisher.

pottyvick

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I think he's talking about watching it through IE... I still use metrotube, everything works fine. Not sure why it would need an update...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa