What use is there for Rooms in the people hub??

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Everything set,
One member joined already..
Test notes, events, photo...
I suppose even bbm cant be so smooth..
Just wonder if this was cross platform...

Sent via tapatalk

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I suppose it expires quickly..

il do something..
Edit.
Sms needs to be send to all..
Local sms is acceptable, what about international..
We need to find other way..

Sent via tapatalk

Last edited:

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I was wondering is there any use of Rooms and do you guys use it?

I use it. My wife and I have a room, my family that have windows phones are setup in a room as well. I keep notes between my wife and I, pictures we wish to share, and can chat through it. It is pretty useful.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I want in, this would be great, but who is going to bare the cost of all these International SMS? whom do i send it to.

BTW we have a WPCentral Whatsapp group set up by me. not really active as it only has 4 people. :p

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I want in, this would be great, but who is going to bare the cost of all these International SMS? whom do i send it to.

BTW we have a WPCentral Whatsapp group set up by me. not really active as it only has 4 people. :p

Its all free. Since this is from MS. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site

Lol. WPCENTRAL MUST WRITE AN ARTICLE ABOUT IT

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Since this invitation is sent from MS. I made a room for me and my friend and they are all in different countries and yet they got the message and plus I have no credit

nice, I don't know how that works, but its amazing 😁

tayfelix

May 4, 2012
Visit site
nice, I don't know how that works, but its amazing 

False. Its not free.

'Will it cost any money to use a room?Room invitations are sent via text message, so your mobile operator may charge you for this service. Once everyone is in the room, you can chat and share using just a data connection. If you have a mobile data connection, how much you pay for the data you use is determined by the data plan you have, which is part of your service agreement with your mobile operator. Connecting to a WiFi network can help reduce your mobile data usage.'

-
Rooms and Groups FAQ | Windows Phone How-to (Singapore)
We are dead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb