Notification light in wp8.1 ?

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
As you can see...the TOUCH option has sensitivity,wakeup and windows key written but there ain't no option relating to windows key inside the settings..are we getting a blinking notification windows light in wp8.1 ?
daze3eje.jpg

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

Last edited:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Its been 3 months but still no update or any info about these features

Btw my gance settings does not have a toggle switch for clock and notification

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Windows Phone really does need some form of external Notifications. For now i'd settle for the Windows Flag blinking if nothing else.

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Windows Phone really does need some form of external Notifications. For now i'd settle for the Windows Flag blinking if nothing else.

Yes..that would really helpful. But then i highly doubt we would get it because nokia is incorporating notification inside glance screen :-(

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes..that would really helpful. But then i highly doubt we would get it because nokia is incorporating notification inside glance screen :-(

would love to see a clock and notification toggle for glance.(but glance was first made to have a look at quick items like clock and now with the black update they are expanding it with different sets of colours with system notification as seen on actual lock screen.)

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site

Yes true, although personally while i think a Notification icon on the Glance screen is helpful, it's not as noticeable as a blinking light. Or maybe, make the icon itself blink and be large enough to be easily noticed.

I don't really see why they can't do both, but you're probably right in saying that won't happen. Shame really.

Of Course, not everyone has a Nokia handset or uses Glance, so that's also another reason for a dedicated Notification light...either the Windows Flag, or an LED in future handsets, especially those that will only have software versions of the Capacitive Keys.

Last edited:

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Just been borrowing a 1020 from Nokia and noticed when phone has gone flat and you plug in the charger the windows button flashes now that would be a great thing to have when you get a notification

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss