Best live football app?

xejd

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I was just searching for a football app that basically sents you a toast notification on updates about the games that are playing live and that you choose to follow. I used to rock the Livescores app but it has no toast notification and I had to start the app each time. I tried searching for a few but nothing exactly like I want it.

Any ideas on what the best app might be?

Thanks

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Try goal live scores. I like it very much.

That's a good one but I found it kept giving me duplicate notifications. I use THE Football App, it has support for more than just English leagues and also includes news and video as well. The interesting thing is that the news and video in THE Football App is from Goal.com :wink:

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Never had that issue. Goal live scores also supports more leagues, you will find any league you want :)
have a nice day

I had issues finding the T-Mobile Ekstraklasa, a polish league, in Goal Live scores simply because some of the more obscure leagues aren't supported. That was when I used it last, that may have changed now though.

The other thing is that GLS is ad supported, TFA isn't.

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Most reliable for me is Soccer Livescores, the one with the green stadium icon. But it's annoying that none of which i've tried has a two day schedule, for example on friday i want to check the games for the weekend, and all i have is "tommorow".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05