Phone Tile?

Slowhorse

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I am a newbie. When I first turned on my phone before setting up my wireless carrier, my phone tile just said "Phone". After activating my sim card it now says "HOME". I noticed many pics, some say "at&t, phone, me" etc. Can I change the name that is listed on the phone tile or am I stuck with it saying "HOME"? Thanks.

Picture 1.jpg

Slowhorse

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I am on straight talk though. Perhaps that's the reason. I just find the big old "HOME" ugly. Did not know if I could rename the service? Thank you.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I am on straight talk though. Perhaps that's the reason. I just find the big old "HOME" ugly. Did not know if I could rename the service? Thank you.

I think "Home" is normal when you're on Straight Talk. I remember doing research for an article I was writing about that carrier a couple of years back and it said that if you use an iPhone or whatever phone with them, it will just say "Home" under the phone app.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I think "Home" is normal when you're on Straight Talk. I remember doing research for an article I was writing about that carrier a couple of years back and it said that if you use an iPhone or whatever phone with them, it will just say "Home" under the phone app.

He never mentioned straighttalk though, he mentioned seeing "AT&T", so idk.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon