Looking for stay wake up app

gerardjm

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi, any one knows one app for that my lumia 925 never block and never power off screen?

Sent from my RM-892_eu_spain_453 using Tapatalk

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
If I'm not mistaken, 925 has AMOLED, not LCD like 920. If true, you will be really sorry you used anything that keep the screen wake up and display the static content for a long time. Search for screen burn in on OLED/AMOLED screens.

gerardjm

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Check out TimeMe in the store it has a glance like screen which prevents the mobile to lock itself

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

hi, i try it, but not do that i need 😡.

One more... Do you know any other that put mute at one time and disable mute some hour after?

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
hi, i try it, but not do that i need .

One more... Do you know any other that put mute at one time and disable mute some hour after?

First, for your OP if I understand it correctly, and you're wanting some way to keep Pandora open in the foreground and the screen on, there is no way to do this (since never is not an option for your screen timeout). Developers can implement it, but it is up to them to do so. It would have to be implemented in each app that you'd want this to happen with as there is no way that one app can keep the screen on while another app is in the foreground.

As for turning on mute (for phone ringer / notifications, I assume?), there is no way to do this, as Microsoft has prevented developers from making changes to system settings for security reasons. A developer can implement opening the setting page but not changing it.

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
There was an alarm app that kept the screen on. I forgot its name. It was featured on the main page 3 days ago or something?

gerardjm

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I want the screen on wile i have the Spotify or deezer or Pandora opened in front.

And the mute is for put in silent automatically at night.

gerardjm

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
First, for your OP if I understand it correctly, and you're wanting some way to keep Pandora open in the foreground and the screen on, there is no way to do this (since never is not an option for your screen timeout). Developers can implement it, but it is up to them to do so. It would have to be implemented in each app that you'd want this to happen with as there is no way that one app can keep the screen on while another app is in the foreground.

As for turning on mute (for phone ringer / notifications, I assume?), there is no way to do this, as Microsoft has prevented developers from making changes to system settings for security reasons. A developer can implement opening the setting page but not changing it.

thanks for your answer.

gerardjm

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

curiously the two thinks can do in android, why is not possible on wp?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon