Hi, any one knows one app for that my lumia 925 never block and never power off screen?

Sent from my RM-892_eu_spain_453 using Tapatalk
    12-18-2013 10:01 AM
    Unfortunately I don't think there are any app that does that
    12-18-2013 12:39 PM
    Here Drive.
    12-18-2013 12:41 PM
    Here drive only stay awake when the app is in first level 😡

12-19-2013 01:44 AM
    What exactly are you trying to do, I could recommend any other app in that case.
    12-21-2013 08:33 AM
    I try stay Wake up the Phone wile i listening music with deezer or Spotify.
    12-21-2013 05:58 PM
    12-21-2013 06:11 PM
    If I'm not mistaken, 925 has AMOLED, not LCD like 920. If true, you will be really sorry you used anything that keep the screen wake up and display the static content for a long time. Search for screen burn in on OLED/AMOLED screens.
    12-21-2013 06:18 PM
    Could you go into Settings>Lock screen and select "never"?
    12-21-2013 08:00 PM
    Is amoled, but i think that not burn for stay on durin 1 hour

12-22-2013 04:32 PM
    Chris, i not have that option

12-22-2013 04:33 PM
    Chris, i not have that option

you need to flash with a generic country version, that what i had to do.
    12-23-2013 02:10 AM
    Check out TimeMe in the store it has a glance like screen which prevents the mobile to lock itself

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk
    12-23-2013 05:51 AM
    Check out TimeMe in the store it has a glance like screen which prevents the mobile to lock itself

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

hi, i try it, but not do that i need 😡.

One more... Do you know any other that put mute at one time and disable mute some hour after?

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
    12-23-2013 01:36 PM
    hi, i try it, but not do that i need .

One more... Do you know any other that put mute at one time and disable mute some hour after?
    First, for your OP if I understand it correctly, and you're wanting some way to keep Pandora open in the foreground and the screen on, there is no way to do this (since never is not an option for your screen timeout). Developers can implement it, but it is up to them to do so. It would have to be implemented in each app that you'd want this to happen with as there is no way that one app can keep the screen on while another app is in the foreground.

As for turning on mute (for phone ringer / notifications, I assume?), there is no way to do this, as Microsoft has prevented developers from making changes to system settings for security reasons. A developer can implement opening the setting page but not changing it.
    12-24-2013 09:31 AM
    There was an alarm app that kept the screen on. I forgot its name. It was featured on the main page 3 days ago or something?
    12-24-2013 07:01 PM
    It can't keep the screen on if it is not the foreground app.
    12-24-2013 08:06 PM
    I want the screen on wile i have the Spotify or deezer or Pandora opened in front.

And the mute is for put in silent automatically at night.

12-25-2013 12:30 PM
    First, for your OP if I understand it correctly, and you're wanting some way to keep Pandora open in the foreground and the screen on, there is no way to do this (since never is not an option for your screen timeout). Developers can implement it, but it is up to them to do so. It would have to be implemented in each app that you'd want this to happen with as there is no way that one app can keep the screen on while another app is in the foreground.

As for turning on mute (for phone ringer / notifications, I assume?), there is no way to do this, as Microsoft has prevented developers from making changes to system settings for security reasons. A developer can implement opening the setting page but not changing it.

thanks for your answer.

12-25-2013 12:31 PM

curiously the two thinks can do in android, why is not possible on wp?

12-25-2013 12:33 PM
    curiously the two thinks can do in android, why is not possible on wp?
    Probably the biggest reason with the systems settings is security. Microsoft doesn't want developers to have the ability to change your system's settings in order to prevent rogue developers from making changes without you knowing about them, so while a dev can open the settings pages (ring tones, internet sharing, Bluetooth, etc.), they can't make the changes. This makes good sense if you think of it from a security perspective.

For keeping the screen on, first, an app cannot be active while it is not in the foreground (with exception of location tracking and background music apps), so there is no way one app could keep the screen on while another app is in the foreground.
    12-26-2013 11:31 AM
    Probably the biggest reason with the systems settings is security. Microsoft doesn't want developers to have the ability to change your system's settings in order to prevent rogue developers from making changes without you knowing about them, so while a dev can open the settings pages (ring tones, internet sharing, Bluetooth, etc.), they can't make the changes. This makes good sense if you think of it from a security perspective.

For keeping the screen on, first, an app cannot be active while it is not in the foreground (with exception of location tracking and background music apps), so there is no way one app could keep the screen on while another app is in the foreground.

thanks for your answer.

12-26-2013 03:22 PM