Did somebody mangage to get the ME (iCloud) contacts synced to their WP8?

toraji

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I was able to get a ME (iCloud) account to sync with a Lumia 1520 but the contacts from that account are not coming in. Does anybody have a suggestion how to make this work? Or is this just not possible?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks in advance

Jessica Lares

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
You could probably export the vCards from the iCloud website and then use them with Outlook/GMail. I know that doesn't help, I redid mine manually.

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
There is an app that you can install on the iPhone, and then on your lumia called transfer my data, it works like a charm. Used it on my Wifes iPhone to 520

toraji

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks a lot for the reply Jessica. I wish apple would just let you share. A reason more for me to never go the apple way :)....hope you enjoy your 520. Its a great device I purchased a few of them for colleagues of mine and the really enjoy the phone

toraji

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Noahma, I thought about that to but that would not let me filter the contacts (one of the great features from wp8) would it? It would be awesome if the contacts would be synced with the me/icloud tile created when I installed that email address ( I was surprised Apple did allow that BTW)

Anyway thanks a lot for sharing your idea

Regards
t

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb