Deleted pictures

Toussaint Jongen

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I have been experiencing a strange problem. I took some pictures with my Lumia 920, GDR2.
But sometimes my phone reboots, falls out or the battery is just empty. When rebooting my device, all the last new taken pictures appear to be gone.
When I'm lucky they are already transferred to my Skydrive but I've lost several pictures because of this.

Does anyone has the same issue?

Oh and I have another problem... When I want to open a Whatsapp conversation with a audio recording, the app will crash. Everytime, only with a new send recording.
When I restart the app and then select the conversation it is just fine...

Hope you can help me :)

Kind Regards,

Toussaint

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Is your phone rebooting quite often on it's own, even when it has some charge? Or does it reboot only after taking some pictures? If it's randomly rebooting on it's own even when you have charge, then it obviously should not be doing this and it's worth finding out whether this is a hardware or software fault. It may be worth performing a Hard Reset, where the phone is bascially wiped and returned to it's factory defaults. If you then experience the problem with it randomly rebooting after you have done this, then it sounds like it could be a hardware issue, as you should have ruled out any software glitches by performing the reset.

Unfortunately I can't advise on the WhatsApp issue, as I don't use it myself. WhatsApp did apparently release an update on the 19th December, so if you haven't already installed that update, I'd go ahead and install it and the see if this problem still occurs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo