Damn 1 gb required to provide you with Temple Run 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavee Shah

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Why is it so man for Allah's sake I have been waiting for temple run 2 and last night when it was available I rushed to get it for my Nokia Lumia 720... But than again I was on a phone having windows 8 with 512 mb ram... I played this game long long time ago on a friend phone iPhone 4... Plz developers you are kidding with the WP8 users

Last edited by a moderator:

Pratham Sarwate

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: Damn 1 gb required to provide you with hell

it will come for 512mb phones at a later time, like TR1 did.
the thing is, when you make a new app/game for any platform, the code isn't optimal and that requires more memory. down the line, the developers reduce it, thereby enabling it to run on lower memory devices.
and in the age of high definition 3D games, it's likely you'll miss out on some of the fun with a lower memory device.
as of now, just be patient. you'll get TR2 with all its awesomeness in some time. :)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

It's either that or you end up blue screening the phone half the time. Take your pick.

Besides, they are working on optimizing it for the 512MB devices (like my 620)

cuwe

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site

I had sideloaded Subway Surfer on my Lumia 620 . I runs flawlessly . I don't think it needs to be optimize .

Narendra Verma1

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site

Windows Phone is the hell phone , always late and always poor. Android is the best. Ex-Angry Bird Go available for all android device having 512 mb ram, but it is not available for windows phone having 512 mb.

Poor Windows Phone

Last edited by a moderator:

nocial

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site

It's getting a wee bit annoying having to wait with all these new games that are releasing. Might upgrade to a 920.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site

You got a great deal on a low end device that works. With that you sacrifice the ability to use some apps. Quit blaming Windows Phone go get you a better device or write a polite letter to the developer. In that letter let the developer know they are missing out on at least some business by making the app for only some devices.

Complaining about it here isn't going to change anything.

Also post in English or your posts will be deleted. If I can not understand what your are writing I cant do my job.

Binoya Mathews

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site

Windows Phone is the hell phone , always late and always poor. Android is the best. Ex-Angry Bird Go available for all android device having 512 mb ram, but it is not available for windows phone having 512 mb.

Poor Windows Phone
Please go buy an android and quit coming here

Narendra Verma1

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site

Always copy of android app publish on wp8.
thanks for your suggestion
i already use android phone.
i buy lumia 520 before using android and i sold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte