Disappointed with Rockstar Games

malberti1993

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm disappointed Grand theft auto san Andreas didn't come to windows rt version. It came to all other platforms but windows rt. Even came to kindle fire.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
If it came to windows phone, that means it will come to windows rt, they share the same core.

You freaked me out for a sec, because I want to buy this device, and thought something was wrong with it. Haha

rebornempowered

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
User base for Windows 8.1 is expanding. Games will come to the platform. Do you really think Rockstar is going to miss out on selling to tablet and desktop users? If they do someone needs to be fired.

malberti1993

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
No, I'm not disappointed with the surface in general. I was just counting on that game to be released. I think it would of been a real hit in the store.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
You freaked me out for a sec, because I want to buy this device, and thought something was wrong with it. Haha

You should of been here before Instagram decided to grace us with their presence, you'd think the world was coming to an end. And oh yeah, Microsoft was going to fold because the phone / RT platform didn't have the apps.

bsd107

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey, "I feel your pain!".

Get used to it. I have a Surface Pro and a Surface 2, and a Lumia 920. But, these platforms simply will NEVER have all of the apps of iOS or Android. The apps/games will either not come or come later. I still like the platform, but I've been considering supplementing with an iPad Mini, just to have access to some of the games/apps that simply will never make it to W8/WP8...

Marlon Bu

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey, "I feel your pain!".

Get used to it. I have a Surface Pro and a Surface 2, and a Lumia 920. But, these platforms simply will NEVER have all of the apps of iOS or Android. The apps/games will either not come or come later. I still like the platform, but I've been considering supplementing with an iPad Mini, just to have access to some of the games/apps that simply will never make it to W8/WP8...
ios and Android are also missing Apps like SongArc, Here, Nokia MixRadio or 6tag.

nwtravler

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
I've found I don't need all the apps with the Surface 2, it has a real browser just go to the site, it has office, all the app functions I needed with my Android phone I don't need with the Surface. If you want something to be a toy and play games join the apple sheep.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
If it came to windows phone, that means it will come to windows rt, they share the same core.

It isn't a direct port from WP to Windows, and vice versa. It requires a bit of work. I'm sure the game will come to windows when WP gets it.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
You should of been here before Instagram decided to grace us with their presence, you'd think the world was coming to an end. And oh yeah, Microsoft was going to fold because the phone / RT platform didn't have the apps.

ehm, I was here since WP7. had a Lumia 800, most reliable device I've ever used, yet again i only used Nokia phones, and a couple of stupid - Motorola (the one that had itunes, rokr i guess) and LG (the cookie - was fun) - choices.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm willing to bet that this is because they're going to release either a full on PC version of the game or they'll just go ahead and skip PC.

Wishing neither of the two, of course.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
ios and Android are also missing Apps like SongArc, Here, Nokia MixRadio or 6tag.
one could argue that most android fans couldn't care about here since they use android and thus google maps.

SOngarc...ehh. I am not sure if that is a worthy comparison to make. Given that we still lack way more popular games.

And why would they need 6tag when they've always had instagram? We needed 6tag due to lack of instagram.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
one could argue that most android fans couldn't care about here since they use android and thus google maps.

SOngarc...ehh. I am not sure if that is a worthy comparison to make. Given that we still lack way more popular games.

And why would they need 6tag when they've always had instagram? We needed 6tag due to lack of instagram.
I can honestly say I think Songarc is the best rhythm game, HERE maps is superior in my experience (at least in US), and 6tag surpasses instagrams native capabilities. Even MS Officials (see twitter pics) use 6tag more than Instagram client.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750