Disappointed with Rockstar Games

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
You're disappointed in the Surface 2 because of one game? 0_o
People have different reasons to own items. For me its consumption before production. I'm with the OP on this, they need to release a RT app for people like me who bought a tablet for media consumption. I only came to the windows ecosystem for games (and Xbox branded games), speedy and smooth OS, and metro interface. I dont care for Office and MS business offerings. I'm a die hard consumer of MS products, but I'm also NOT a business owner.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I've found I don't need all the apps with the Surface 2, it has a real browser just go to the site, it has office, all the app functions I needed with my Android phone I don't need with the Surface. If you want something to be a toy and play games join the apple sheep.
As Microsoft say in their most recent commercial, its for WORK and PLAY. Microsoft dont sell themselves just for business users, I have a steady career and I can tell you I never needed office for anything other than a resume, but I use my WP8, PC, and Surface RT all for consuming movies and games, and thats it. I couldn't be happier with the speed of the OS and the metro interface and have NEVER considered an iProduct or Android ever since I first used WP. Your argument is invalid, as MS has been saying.Its for WORK and PLAY. (Commercial is on right now to, and it makes you sound pretty ironic.)

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad they haven't released it yet, the condition that the Android version was released in makes me glad that we're waiting longer for it!!

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
How many times have we been told an app isn't going to show, then it does?
Well, besides Mint.com, Subway Surfers, and Instagram, I don't actually know any. While there are plenty of apps that never showed up, or were later than announced. Such as Rayman Fiesta Run, temple run 2, and angry birds: GO!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans