12-30-2013 09:45 PM
33 12
tools
    Hahaha! Thanks, we all needed the good laugh. I thought you were trying to create yet another lame argument in this forum. Glad you were just making a light hearted joke instead.
    I had a good laugh too, reading your lame comment. thanks anyway ;)
    Last edited by Binoya Mathews; 12-24-2013 at 09:42 PM.
    12-24-2013 08:45 PM
    I have been asked before as well about my 925... And its usually "Is that the phone with that big camera?" ... I just say no but its the one just under it.

My biggest gripe with WP8 is the music multitasking. Playing a song (through the musix+videos app), then i happen to play a video on facebook, can't go back to the song... have to restart my playlist... This might be possible if (or when) the music app stays in the recent apps, but thats not always the case.
    12-26-2013 10:45 AM
    I did say that I've never used an iPhone, but that I was repeating what I'd heard.
    Fair enough, I'm not here to say iOS is handled much better...I just think they're managed differently. It comes down to preference and really how the phone as a media device is used. Again, some may not consider it on topic but the battery drain is directly interleaved with the multitasking so I would dock a point there. Also, I did not use GDR3/Black (i am aware of the improvements on multitasking) and maybe my opinion would change or be swayed more.
    12-26-2013 12:59 PM
    I would argue they copied WebOS as theirs works almost exactly like WebOS...
    Apple has a long, long history of appropriating other's efforts and calling their "new" products unique. The old, original Apple GUI system, versus DOS or other keypad input, was stolen from Xerox. The Apple OS is derived from FreeBSD, an early Unix, pre Linux port. Safari is derived from WebOS.

Most Apple-holics think Steve Jobs made light. NOT.
    12-28-2013 06:50 PM
    I had a good laugh too, reading your lame comment. thanks anyway ;)
    If you think iOS is superior then why comment on here, I bet you don't even have a Windows Phone?
    12-30-2013 06:15 PM
    I have been asked before as well about my 925... And its usually "Is that the phone with that big camera?" ... I just say no but its the one just under it.

My biggest gripe with WP8 is the music multitasking. Playing a song (through the musix+videos app), then i happen to play a video on facebook, can't go back to the song... have to restart my playlist... This might be possible if (or when) the music app stays in the recent apps, but thats not always the case.
    Just tested the music portion. The song saves its place tho, unless the app was closed. Ms needs to fix that.
    12-30-2013 06:24 PM
    WP8 "Hello World" the iOS and the android OS are finished. I recently made the switch from iOS because of the innovation on this platform. WP8 has done it. This platform is superior no doubt. It is a wrap. I am just waiting for the Apps to appear. Way to go WP8.
    Last edited by k0de; 12-30-2013 at 07:21 PM.
    Microsoftjunkie and James8561 like this.
    12-30-2013 06:31 PM
    If you think iOS is superior then why comment on here, I bet you don't even have a Windows Phone?
    Ha ha ,nice one mate :)
    12-30-2013 09:45 PM
33 12