I woke up this morning (23rd of December) to see 'Christmas Day - Tomorrow: All Day' on the lock screen of my Lumina 920. I unlocked it and found the same thing on the Live Tile for the Calendar app. As below:
    calendar1.png

Opening the Calendar app showed everything as I expected, Today is the 23rd, tomorrow the 24th and the Christmas Day all day event is on Wednesday the 25th:
    calendar2.png

The calendar with these holidays is an Outlook.com 'Australian Public Holidays' calendar and I have opened Outlook.com in my web browser to confirm everything looks, as far as I can see, to be as it should (event on the correct day, Time zone set correctly, etc.).

Is anyone else having a similar issue?
    12-22-2013 10:18 PM
    That's really weird.
    12-22-2013 10:24 PM
    That's strange, the same thing happened on my mums 900...
    12-23-2013 11:00 AM
    It looks as if it's showing your next appointment but it's odd that the tile is saying tomorrow, have you checked the time zone and the date the phone says in the date+time settings?
    12-23-2013 11:21 AM
    have you checked the time zone and the date the phone says in the date+time settings?
    The time zone settings of my phone are correct. I don't know how to check the time zone that the event was created in (it's a read only calendar from Outlook.com) but it seems to show up correctly in the Calendar app once I open it up.

Today I still have the same message, 'Christmas Day - Tomorrow: All Day'. Maybe I was wrong about Christmas coming early, maybe Christmas will never come and it will torment me forever!
    12-23-2013 02:52 PM
    The time zone settings of my phone are correct. I don't know how to check the time zone that the event was created in (it's a read only calendar from Outlook.com) but it seems to show up correctly in the Calendar app once I open it up.

Today I still have the same message, 'Christmas Day - Tomorrow: All Day'. Maybe I was wrong about Christmas coming early, maybe Christmas will never come and it will torment me forever!
    Are you able to check the calendar on Outlook.com?
    12-23-2013 03:55 PM
    Are you able to check the calendar on Outlook.com?
    I can't see any region/timezone settings on Outlook.com for that calendar. The calendar I'm using is here: webcals://calendar.calendar.live.com/calendar/Australia Holidays/calendar.ics
    12-23-2013 05:03 PM
    Man, that's strange. I actually don't know. Mine shows Eve tomorrow, which is right. :-/

screenshot-31-.png
    Last edited by unstoppablekem; 12-23-2013 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Added Picture
    12-23-2013 05:13 PM
    I can't see any region/timezone settings on Outlook.com for that calendar. The calendar I'm using is here: webcals://calendar.calendar.live.com/calendar/Australia Holidays/calendar.ics
    I just wonder if that holiday calendar has a Christmas Eve entry as I would expect Christmas Eve to show up when you go into the calendar on your phone. Either that or the Christmas Day entry should be Christmas Eve instead and has just been entered incorrectly.
    12-23-2013 08:27 PM
    I am having a similar issue but not with Christmas. In my case it is "Vacation: all day" from my personal calendar.
    In Calendar I have all day vacation events set for 2 days before today (Monday) and 2 days after today (Friday). No events for today in my personal calendar but in my holidays calendar I have set for today "Christmas: all day".
    When I open Calendar on my phone everything shows up correctly. However if I pin Calendar to my Start screen the Live Tile shows "Vacation: all day". The lock screen also shows "Vacation: all day".
    On my Start screen I use the Super Calendar Live Tile. This Live Tile shows the correct events.
    Outlook.com has all events shown properly. Windows 8.1 Pro also shows everything properly in its Calendar and Calendar Live Tile.
    I think this is an issue that came up very recently.

My phone is a Nokia 920 with Amber and GDR3, including the GDR3 update released recently.
    12-25-2013 11:05 AM
    I am having a similar issue but not with Christmas. In my case it is "Vacation: all day" from my personal calendar.
    In Calendar I have all day vacation events set for 2 days before today (Monday) and 2 days after today (Friday). No events for today in my personal calendar but in my holidays calendar I have set for today "Christmas: all day".
    When I open Calendar on my phone everything shows up correctly. However if I pin Calendar to my Start screen the Live Tile shows "Vacation: all day". The lock screen also shows "Vacation: all day".
    On my Start screen I use the Super Calendar Live Tile. This Live Tile shows the correct events.
    Outlook.com has all events shown properly. Windows 8.1 Pro also shows everything properly in its Calendar and Calendar Live Tile.
    I think this is an issue that came up very recently.

My phone is a Nokia 920 with Amber and GDR3, including the GDR3 update released recently.
    I added an event for today about 2 hours in the future. This event replaced the "Vacation: all day" on the lock screen. After I deleted this event the next proper event showed up.
    12-25-2013 01:20 PM