12-27-2013 03:53 AM
30 12
tools
    This has been my experience, as well. I don't know if it is universal, though, because IIRC I've seen people post that they deleted enough to get rid of the jump list. Don't know how accurate that is, because I haven't had it happen. For me, though, it would take a lot of deleting to test this out. I have over 200 apps installed.
    200+ apps? I don't even have that many installed on my Android device!

I've never seen the jump list disappear. Since my WP is my 2nd device I don't have too many apps on it. I would actually prefer the jump list isn't there. But in my experience as well it remains, even after removing apps to get under 46 installed.

The only reason is you don't always know what an app is called so the letters are not always helpful. For example is it Nokia Here Maps or just Here Maps? Not the best example as most of us have that pinned, but you get the idea...
    Yes this happens to me as well. It's also a valid complaint on Android. Although for both WP & Android, I know where to go for the apps I use most that aren't on the home screen.

It totally is a first world problem though.
    Hey, I'm grateful we have the opportunity to have problems like this. It could be worse! We indeed live in wonderful times. Like I tell my kids when they beg to play with my phone, "Grandpa never let me play with his!"
    12-26-2013 11:59 AM
    200+ apps? I don't even have that many installed on my Android device!
    Yes, I have a lot because often when WPCentral runs an article, I download the app to check it out. Just because they're on my phone doesn't mean I use them.

Like I tell my kids when they beg to play with my phone, "Grandpa never let me play with his!"
    Love that line! I'll have to use a variation with my grandkids!
    tgp likes this.
    12-26-2013 12:08 PM
    I am sure a lot of people know about this.
    12-26-2013 12:54 PM
    Made me lol...

wp_20131226.png
    12-27-2013 01:20 AM
    Every review I watch, they always complain about how scrolling through the app list is so long.
    LMFAO. YES! But I actually like scrolling through just because the phone is so fluid. It still amazes me.
    12-27-2013 03:53 AM
30 12