You know how people want WP to have folders for apps and stuff, why not go a step further and allow custom hubs? The user designs his hub around a concept and drags all apps into it, he could also add a background etc etc. Better than folders Imo. And more useful when you think about it. Imagine a work hub, with all business apps there. A background which cycles through appointments and a list of relevant emails pulled in.
    Sounds great right, what do you think?
    Last edited by Ebuka Allison; 12-27-2013 at 02:07 AM.
    12-26-2013 01:43 PM
    I agree. We already have folders/hubs, but ms needs to allow that "pane" to be pinned.

What I mean, is in music/games, there are already a section with common apps placed. Why can't we pinned those and allow a background pic for customization.
    12-26-2013 01:51 PM
    I agree. We already have folders/hubs, but ms needs to allow that "pane" to be pinned.

What I mean, is in music/games, there are already a section with common apps placed. Why can't we pinned those and allow a background pic for customization.
    An option to create hubs from app lists would be great
    12-27-2013 02:07 AM