Lumia 920 Jailbreaking Video(Dec 29 updates)

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I really hope that's not the case :( ..

After doing a lot of homework on this subject, I would not even count this to be coming. Maybe but, at this point I would see it about 95% chance that it's a hoax, the other 5% would be IF it was, it would be something that most people would not do....(aka flashing a chip on the main system board, that would need special hardware and to pull your phone completely apart.)

Maybe we'll get lucky..but, don't get your hopes up..

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Every system is crackable, so don't you think its impossible.
It may be that this specific one was just a hoax, but it sure doesn't mean it's not possible.
Still, I do hope it's true and want to see it not only on L920, but on every WP8 device.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Every system is crackable, so don't you think its impossible.
It may be that this specific one was just a hoax, but it sure doesn't mean it's not possible.
Still, I do hope it's true and want to see it not only on L920, but on every WP8 device.
Perhaps this is true, but there are still some systems that the NSA has not gotten into yet. I'd say that they have more resources than anyone here or over at XDA.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Some interesting updates,
The site claims that the hack DOES NOT require any tools (physical modification) for the hack contrary to what gooddaytodie believes
The site ( Lumia 920 ?Š?‹?FAQ | ?š伦?”Ÿ活) also says that they wont release the hack themselves, poandsoul will later on
Poandsoul have launched their own sit with a coming soon logo

Poandsoul

Now we're getting somewhere.

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
The site claims that the hack DOES NOT require any tools (physical modification) for the hack contrary to what gooddaytodie believes
The site ( Lumia 920 越狱FAQ | 尚伦生活) also says that they wont release the hack themselves, poandsoul will later on

Poandsoul
That's some good news right there

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
The site ( Lumia 920 ?Š?‹?FAQ | ?š伦?”Ÿ活) also says that they wont release the hack themselves, poandsoul will later on

Poandsoul
That's some good news right there

WNxAshik

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
They are still taking time to release it because the hacker visions privileged apps for the jailbreak and not piracy. So he is currently busy making a cydia like app for his jailbreak.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
They are still taking time to release it because the hacker visions privileged apps for the jailbreak and not piracy. So he is currently busy making a cydia like app for his jailbreak.

Again, you cant have one with out the other. *IF* a jailbreak is done, then it will allow registry edits (this is what we need to enable 3rd row tiles and custom colors), it's just a registry setting to unable unlimited sideload apps. If you cant do registry changes, then it's not really a jailbreak.

Not sure how this hacker will be able to enable a jailbreak with out having the options to sideload apps that will allow registry changes and that would open up the doors to pirates anyway.

You really cant have one with out the other....it's true...

Still holding tight as it's a rumor at this point....

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
The group who claimed to creat the 920 unlock put up a web site and it's still showing comming soon...

Poandsoul

According what I have read, when it's released it will be there....

Again, no one knows what type of unlock this will be, even if it will come. So we are still waiting...

sisqo88

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
The group who claimed to creat the 920 unlock put up a web site and it's still showing comming soon...

Poandsoul

According what I have read, when it's released it will be there....

Again, no one knows what type of unlock this will be, even if it will come. So we are still waiting...

The Website doesn't Show coming soon since 3 days and they posted a file ???

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
This is the site and this is what I see.... This is the site they claimed they would post it when they are ready to release it.... here is a capture of it...

site.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos