12-30-2013 05:50 AM
57 123
tools
    Yeah, their poll was stupid. I mean, they put old phones, but not very new ones, and put Asha phones with moderate android phones. :/
    12-28-2013 02:26 PM
    I mean, they put the Moto G in, but not the Moto X? Wtf?
    12-28-2013 02:29 PM
    520 popularity windows phone,.
    12-28-2013 02:34 PM
    The One is a great phone, but I feel the 520 was more significant with the sheer value it brought to the low end
    Yeah, the 520 is/was a great value at its original retail price. But, over the holidays, the price was as low as $60. At that price, nothing touches it on functionality and bang-for-your-buck.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    Guytronic and LumiaWorld like this.
    12-28-2013 02:42 PM
    I mean, they put the Moto G in, but not the Moto X? Wtf?
    I guess they included the phones which were released internationally and Moto X selling point was its customization, which is not available internationally. So your question answered.
    12-28-2013 03:01 PM
    Champions for most popularity smartphone,. maybe L520 one of them,. best L520.,
    12-28-2013 03:59 PM
    does this mean Nokia fans are so vast that they will vote for a 520 over the One or Apple fans who secretly hate Android are voting for WP :)
    That wouldn't surprise me one bit, but would amuse me plenty. xD

Or as someone in the comments aptly put it, 'this nokia fanboy are is blindly vote'...
    12-28-2013 04:12 PM
    I voted for the L520, N5, 1020 and 1520.
    12-28-2013 09:20 PM
    screencapture-blog-gsmarena-com-smartphone-champions-league-quarterfinals.jpg
    checked total numbers of votes
    Votes are being manipulated by Nokia and WP users.user can give more than one vote and which is very easy part.
    I like it more if that was fair comparison and this can be done by allowing only registered members to give votes.

Anyway we get a reason to make fun of Android and Android users ....make full use of it
    Last edited by Dantekai14; 12-29-2013 at 12:33 AM.
    James8561 likes this.
    12-28-2013 10:14 PM
    o.o I don't get why a lot of android users are getting mad that windows phone is winning a poll that isn't really worth a lot .. sure its amusing and fun to us :P but the android fans are getting mad just because android is losing for once
    12-28-2013 10:27 PM
    o.o I don't get why a lot of android users are getting mad that windows phone is winning a poll that isn't really worth a lot .. sure its amusing and fun to us :P but the android fans are getting mad just because android is losing for once
    yea android users are just mad a low budget phone runs better than their precious flagships
    sahib lopez and LumiaWorld like this.
    12-28-2013 11:00 PM
    If there are people voting multiple times, it's likely happening on both sides. After all, aren't Android people supposed to be more techie?

I think what we're seeing here is just how popular Nokia is. I would not be surprised if a large portion of the votes are from loyal Asha owners.
    12-28-2013 11:24 PM
    Don't behave like you don't know anything.
    First of all it's not fair voting system.

Second even I don't want to see final between Lumia 520 vs, Lumia 1520.
    Do you?
    12-28-2013 11:30 PM
    It's doesn't require to be techie. All it's require is time and how much effort you make win your fav devices.
    I think Nokia users love Nokia more than Android users love Android.
    12-28-2013 11:34 PM
    Well l520 is on fire in the market so i don't surprise. Htc One is expensive so not everyone can buy. Other hand l520 is cheap budget Phone. Cheap but run smoothly, great Camera for cheap Phone and fresh UI. Ios and androidhave so similar UI that sometimes makes people sick. Yesterday 2 of my friend that own htc One buy l520 just because they fun to play with my l920. We never know what people like and choose sometimes. It's my opinion only so don't mad.
    sorry for my unfluent english
    12-28-2013 11:39 PM
    Haha its more of fanboys champions league and these polls can be easily manipulated

Depends how many times you want to press f5 on the page and vote again and again :p

http://assets-polarb-com.a.ssl.fastl...poll_id=147002
    Dantekai14 and Ahmed Hassan7 like this.
    12-28-2013 11:46 PM
    Well , I felt disappointed that Note III and 5S lost because they are easily the best ones out there in terms of "overall package" (An ex-WP and current GS4 owner).

Yes 1020 and 1520 are nice but WP is not there upto iOS and Android level yet but hardware is simple awesome on all Lumia devices (especially build quality which is much better than scuffy iPhone/cheap plastic Galaxy design).

I think the voting happend like that because of Unification of Microsoft and Apple fans.

Nokia fans are aggressive because this is the last year for Nokia to operate independently , Microsoft will control Nokia from next year most probably.
    12-28-2013 11:51 PM
    read this:
    "Also don't you think buying a phone because of its camera is dumb? Isn't 41 mp is a gimmick and overkill? Don't get me wrong, but 1020 is the worst phone when it comes to price / performance yet it gets the most votes in this competition."
    wow right?

btw LUmia 520 is still at $60
    12-29-2013 12:05 AM
    Haha its more of fanboys champions league and these polls can be easily manipulated

Depends how many times you want to press f5 on the page and vote again and again :p

http://assets-polarb-com.a.ssl.fastl...poll_id=147002
    Yep! totally agree. It's fanboy championship league..
    and WP and Nokia fans are winning that's why Android fans are confused and pissed.

Here the final answer of this thread.
    12-29-2013 12:31 AM
    Don't behave like you don't know anything.
    First of all it's not fair voting system.

Second even I don't want to see final between Lumia 520 vs, Lumia 1520.
    Do you?
    im not. and if I was I would of worded it differently. and I thought android has a bigger fan base so " technically" they should be winning ....right? and I know its not a fair voting site because anyone can vote I just go to see but I don't vote
    2) I would want to see if that happens just for laughs
    12-29-2013 01:02 AM
    Yep! totally agree. It's fanboy championship league..
    and WP and Nokia fans are winning that's why Android fans are confused and pissed.

Here the final answer of this thread.
    im going to play the devils advocate here for a bit ..... so lets say all the android phones were winning ...the comments would be saying just to justify their favorite OS " windoze phone sucks that's why they are losing or nokia should of went with android they would of won this by a land slide" also another thing if this was a fanboy thing wouldn't android be wining, because android does have a large fan base ... more than windows phone but im not sure about the nokia fan base. not attacking you OP, im just saying
    12-29-2013 01:09 AM
    im going to play the devils advocate here for a bit ..... so lets say all the android phones were winning ...the comments would be saying just to justify their favorite OS " windoze phone sucks that's why they are losing or nokia should of went with android they would of won this by a land slide" also another thing if this was a fanboy thing wouldn't android be wining, because android does have a large fan base ... more than windows phone but im not sure about the nokia fan base. not attacking you OP, im just saying
    You are saying right. Totally logic.
    But I already mention that all those votes require is time and how much effort you make win your fav devices.
    I think Nokia users love Nokia more than Android users love Android.

and yeah! I don't think Android user will make fun of WP except some trollers. They all know WP is good and only it need time .(atleast the users I know)
    I think Android user will fight between themselves like Samsung fanboyz vs. Sony Fanboyz or some thing like that.
    12-29-2013 02:02 AM
    I only voted for the WP8 phones. Does that make me a fanboy?
    12-29-2013 03:27 AM
    I only voted for the WP8 phones. Does that make me a fanboy?
    LOL! where is that coming from?
    Vote what you like.
    and fanboy is not a bad thing.
    It's get bad when you start thinking like that My fav OS is superior and other else in market are inferior. You are making nonsense/insult comment on competing OS.
    In simple you are acting like some kind of Nazi fanboy. and these type of users are getting very common even on this site.

Respect every OS because it's the result of many hard working developers.
    12-29-2013 03:52 AM
    I of course voted for all the Lumias.

Sent from my RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222 using Tapatalk
    12-29-2013 03:59 AM
57 123