GSMArena's Champions league is leaving everyone confused ..esp Android users

Sanjay Chandra

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Well , I felt disappointed that Note III and 5S lost because they are easily the best ones out there in terms of "overall package" (An ex-WP and current GS4 owner).

Yes 1020 and 1520 are nice but WP is not there upto iOS and Android level yet but hardware is simple awesome on all Lumia devices (especially build quality which is much better than scuffy iPhone/cheap plastic Galaxy design).

I think the voting happend like that because of Unification of Microsoft and Apple fans.

Nokia fans are aggressive because this is the last year for Nokia to operate independently , Microsoft will control Nokia from next year most probably.

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
read this:
"Also don't you think buying a phone because of its camera is dumb? Isn't 41 mp is a gimmick and overkill? Don't get me wrong, but 1020 is the worst phone when it comes to price / performance yet it gets the most votes in this competition."
wow right?

btw LUmia 520 is still at $60

Dantekai14

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Don't behave like you don't know anything.
First of all it's not fair voting system.

Second even I don't want to see final between Lumia 520 vs, Lumia 1520.
Do you?
im not. and if I was I would of worded it differently. and I thought android has a bigger fan base so " technically" they should be winning ....right? and I know its not a fair voting site because anyone can vote I just go to see but I don't vote
2) I would want to see if that happens just for laughs

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Yep! totally agree. It's ****** championship league..
and WP and Nokia fans are winning that's why Android fans are confused and pissed.

Here the final answer of this thread.

im going to play the devils advocate here for a bit ..... so lets say all the android phones were winning ...the comments would be saying just to justify their favorite OS " windoze phone sucks that's why they are losing or nokia should of went with android they would of won this by a land slide" also another thing if this was a ****** thing wouldn't android be wining, because android does have a large fan base ... more than windows phone but im not sure about the nokia fan base. not attacking you OP, im just saying

Dantekai14

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
im going to play the devils advocate here for a bit ..... so lets say all the android phones were winning ...the comments would be saying just to justify their favorite OS " windoze phone sucks that's why they are losing or nokia should of went with android they would of won this by a land slide" also another thing if this was a ****** thing wouldn't android be wining, because android does have a large fan base ... more than windows phone but im not sure about the nokia fan base. not attacking you OP, im just saying

You are saying right. Totally logic.
But I already mention that all those votes require is time and how much effort you make win your fav devices.
I think Nokia users love Nokia more than Android users love Android.

and yeah! I don't think Android user will make fun of WP except some trollers. They all know WP is good and only it need time .(atleast the users I know)
I think Android user will fight between themselves like Samsung fanboyz vs. Sony Fanboyz or some thing like that.

Dantekai14

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
I only voted for the WP8 phones. Does that make me a ******?

LOL! where is that coming from?
Vote what you like.
and ****** is not a bad thing.
It's get bad when you start thinking like that My fav OS is superior and other else in market are inferior. You are making nonsense/insult comment on competing OS.
In simple you are acting like some kind of Nazi ******. and these type of users are getting very common even on this site.

Respect every OS because it's the result of many hard working developers.

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
LOL! where is that coming from?
Vote what you like.
and ****** is not a bad thing.
It's get bad when you start thinking like that My fav OS is superior and other else in market are inferior. You are making nonsense/insult comment on competing OS.
In simple you are acting like some kind of Nazi ******. and these type of users are getting very common even on this site.

Respect every OS because it's the result of many hard working developers.

It was a joke.

Naren Parker

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Keeping the authenticity of such a poll aside, I think its a good way to prove a point that Nokia (and WP in general) is making a huge comeback. You can call it blind fanboyism if it was in the times of the earlier ComputerWorld poll in which the finals was contested between the Blackberry Z10 and Lumia 920 and fans both sides were raping the vote button. But the market has matured a bit now. As a proud owner of a 920, the 520 still manages to amaze me with such functionality at a rock bottom price. But one thing's clear. WP has started to gain a share of the common mindset. There was this show recently aired on TV (Cell Guru, NDTV, India) in which the Lumia 720 came out as the best phone under Rs. 20k (~$350-400). I have a hunch that the 1020 and 1520 will rule the polls in the above Rs. 20k segment to be aired next week. Here's wishing my favorite brand and OS all the very best during the course of the coming updates.

davidD93

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if people are offended by this, but I just had to quote this comment:

"HTC should now sell d**dos after being arse-rap*d by a 50 $ phone"

Note I have made slight moderation just in case

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb