GSMArena's Champions league is leaving everyone confused ..esp Android users

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
If there is a thread for this, please do delete. .. but I want to ask a few opinions of the WP Community on this

Right now the quarter finals are in process and earlier the impression was that Lumia 520 would lose to the HTC One by a huge margin but suddenly out of no where 520 is growing like crazy and is almost about to cross HTC One.

Smartphone Champions League Quarterfinals - GSMArena Blog

The Android Users (fans) are so angry at this and honestly they don't understand how this is happening. I want all your opinion on this, does this mean Nokia fans are so vast that they will vote for a 520 over the One or Apple fans who secretly hate Android are voting for WP :) ...

(btw whatever it maybe the comments are hilarious, I've responded to a few and my got they are so angry and perplexed right now)

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm crying of laughter when I see those androiders freaking out why their super-powerful phones are so wimpy over low and high range WPs :grincry:

Sangeeth Sudheer

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Crazy. 520 is having a strong fan-base it seems. It would be interesting if the 520 gets past this one. Only slight difference in votes for HTC's lead.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
520 in the lead.

I guess HTC isn't having a good year at all. Their flagship got beaten up by a bargain bin phone!
(A very good bargain bin phone, but still...)

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Android fans always use the numbers game to win any argument so it's refreshing to see them lose a popularity contest for a change :lol:

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Wow this is interesting. It looks like the finals could be Lumia vs Lumia xD

I wish that there were as many Nokia fans out there as there are here online!

downhillrider

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
well I voted for the HTC One, which I had for a few months. I mean you cant really compare the 2. The One is the better phone. I did vote the 1020 over the S3, my new 1020 is slowly getting to me (lol ups)

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
HTC One may be the better phone but i want L520 to win. Because there are many people out there judging Windows phones as 'lacking' & 'trash' and this contest might change their views and consider using one.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
HTC One may be the better phone but i want L520 to win. Because there are many people out there judging Windows phones as 'lacking' & 'trash' and this contest might change their views and consider using one.

Considering that 2 million smartphones are activated every day, I doubt it's going to have a profound impact.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
520 slighty ahead by 50+ votes over the HTC One. All other Lumia way ahead.

Android users are really going to be pissed off if it is nothing but Lumia in the finals.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6