Windows phone 8 got more attension lately?

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that WP8 lately got more attension,some amazing apps like hill climb racing or instagram came and much other been announced too...This means Devs started to consider Windows Phone 8 as a good place to develop apps...Many people still say that the app selection is poor but as a mobile phone gamer WP8 have almost anything i needed,Anyway,Also since they announced the 1020 and 1520 which are nokia's best phones ever made.the 41MP Camera sensor and/or 6 inch screen size attracted more people....Also that they announced 525 is a really good move..this phone will be slightly more expensive than 520 but with 1GB ram it prolly can play almost any game in Windows Store.My thoughts about 2014 that if they finally release WP8.1 and fix all those bugs and add even more amazing features,im sure nokia will keep growning untill one day you will see your grandma using a Windows phone ;)
Also do not forget to vote here (thanks madyrocksin for sharing it with us) Final – Nokia Lumia 1020 vs Sony Xperia Z1 #SmartFone13

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Oh so that day came already? lol
I agree with everything except the Nokia you're referring to is being sold to Microsoft, so the Nokia your referring to is at the end of its peak, but the team behind will still be there so I expect to see the same enthusiasm, dedication and creativity behind the next line of Windows Phones.

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
No grandpa or grandma stories. But I bought a 520 to backup my 820 and when my wife saw it (with its red back cover) she wanted it and retired her flip phone. So much for my backup. But then Amazon got some more so I ordered another. It lasted about a week and my sister decided she wanted it instead of her flipphone. Again so much for my backup. Going to wait awhile this time until I can get a 525 before I try for another backup. This time I am going to hide it so no one else wants it. Life is a B____ aint it.

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
If even grandparents use it that is good...the GUI is really simple but anyone who tries my phone cannot understand how to "cruise" around Windows Phone...This might a little off topic but as a ex-droid user when i got my windows phone i had no idea how to use it but after ~7 days i learned at least the basics how to use it... :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar