Hello,

Our company have recently replaced all user Blackberry's with Nokia Lumia 720's.

When using the search function in the people section, we have the option to search our company Global contact list.

Doing this in outlook on my laptop gives me a list which includes the users office land line number, as well as their mobile phone number.

However, on the Nokia Lumia only the primary number(the land line) is shown. I've run through all the options I can find on the actual handset and can't seem to find any options for what is displayed on search results.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, or give any alternative fixes to this issue?

I haven't been able to find much online about the issue.

Thanks!
    12-31-2013 09:01 AM
    Hi,

It is a bit hard to diagnose it without further details but assuming you are using AD to authenticate your users and Exchange for emails, I would look into how the mobile phone numbers were entered into AD.
    When WP8 queries the AD for phone numbers, it fetches the OfficePhone, MobilePhone and HomePhone properties and ignores the rest such as facsimileTelephoneNumber and otherTelephone, so I would start by looking into the AD and making sure the numbers are placed in the appropriate fields. (“Get-ADUser -identity <username> -Properties * | ft mobilephone, officephone, homephone, othertelephone, facsimileTelephoneNumber” should tell you all of that).
    I think it is unlikely but it may also be a limitation on 512MB devices but I can test this later at home on a 520 I have laying around.

Hope it helps
    12-31-2013 11:33 AM
    Did you have any luck with this issue?

We're having the same problem, although different Windows Phone device, where "otherTelephone" is populated in AD, exposed in the GAL correctly as "Business 2" but is not shown on the phone contact profile page.
    07-07-2015 11:18 AM