Changed Password, skydrive problem

casdio

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi.

Yesterday I've changed my live account password and now I'm having problems with the auto-upload images feature on Skydrive. Everything works fine (email sync, one note sync, etc), except the auto-upload to Skydrive. It gives me an error saying "problem on synchronizing, try again later)". I've tried to logout/login on my Skydrive app and I've even tried to reinstall it, but didn't work.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Do you use two-factor authentication? If so, you may need to go into your outlook account into settings, security (can't remember exact path, and I'm at work where I can't check), and get a password for apps that don't use two-factor authentication.

casdio

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried disabling and re-enabling the option?
Yes, I did. It didn't work :|

Do you use two-factor authentication? If so, you may need to go into your outlook account into settings, security (can't remember exact path, and I'm at work where I can't check), and get a password for apps that don't use two-factor authentication.
No, I don't use that.

P.s: ok, problem solved. I uninstalled skydrive app, cleaned the temporary files, rebooted the phone, installed skydrive again and now it works. Probably the problem was on the temporary files...

Thanks for the help ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos